Customers are assets to be cared for and nurtured.
What We Offer
Innovative solutions to move your business forward.
Our Pursuit of Excellence
We’re a new age IT company with a fresh approach, fantastic people and a clear understanding of how your business works.
In our pursuit of excellence, we strive to be a world class IT Company, with a pool of highly trained, dedicated and tenacious staff team that is relentless towards delivering results of excellent standard internationally. Use a robust, functionally sound, tested and trusted technology-based platform to meet the needs of our clients.
Our FIVE basic principles of consulting are:
- Focus on the Relationship: Understanding the personality and expectations of client, client organization and all other stakeholders
- Clearly Defined Role: Defined roles and responsibilities for both clients, other stakeholders and consulting team
- Visualize Success: Helping the client see the end at the beginning
- We Advise, You Decide: Client is the best person to decide
- Be Oriented Towards Results: Ensuring that the solution addresses end user concerns, user training, implementation and maintenance constraints
Flexible Solutions for your Business Needs
In today’s fast-paced and rapidly changing Information Technology environment, the appropriate use of technology and strategic business planning solutions tailored to your business needs and objectives is the key to your success. With an in-depth understanding of business process and technology along with hands-on experience gained through working on critical issues in key industries of the IT marketplace, Excelian Technologies is committed to providing you with top-end consulting services and solutions to meet your unique business challenges.
Our professional team of business and technology consultants brings a wide variety of knowledge and skills combined with functional and industry experience to serve the high-demanding consulting and strategy planning needs of our clients for software, web, database design, technology procurement, training, financial technology systems, business intelligence tools & analytics and many other solutions. We are flexible to meet the diversity of your special requirements thus offering the services of our pre-qualified, experienced Information Technology consultants on both short-term and long-term assignments, from technical consulting helping your IT department in evaluating your current implementation and recommending enhancements, to evaluation and needs assessment, selecting the appropriate technology and tools, project management solution, and development of the complete end-to-end web application or software product.
If you have some idea in mind or you are thinking of applying IT technology in a unique and interesting way and you are not sure whether the concept is feasible, our consultants can hold a feasibility study and assist you with technical advice to realize your vision.
Our Core Business Principles
We focus on relationships we build by understanding our customers, clients and partners’ organizations and expectations.
We have clearly defined goals at the beginning of every project.
We visualize success and help our customers and partners see the end at the beginning.
We are oriented towards results ensuring that our solutions addresses end-user concerns, training, implementation and maintenance constraints.
Our solutions are dynamic and will progressively evolve with changing market conditions and new technology trends.
We ensure that our customers and partners always receive commensurate value for our products and services.
To strategically position Excelian Technologies within the Emerging Technologies space to offer real solutions to real life problems and drive the African participation in the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR).
Our mission is to grow our clients’ technology ecosystem, with a suite of application for real life use cases, and to provide complete digital transformation that will enhance and optimize their business and operational processes to compete favourably in the 21st century world.
Apps & Softwares Launched
Powered by intellect, driven by values.
Information Technology Consultants
Professional IT services are critical to your company’s day-to-day operations. We give you peace of mind knowing that your assets are secure and that your business is supported by dependable, secure, and expandable solutions. We offer complete security packages to protect you from intruders, malicious code, and unauthorized file access. Proactive and effective management is essential. Our mission is to meet and exceed our customers’ non-negotiable requirements for high availability, redundancy, responsiveness, and technical adequacy, which necessitate specialized expertise.
We protect your data with up-to-date virus protection and high security by performing backups.
Install firewalls to safeguard your systems against hackers and other disasters.
We provide software and software licensing for companies such as Veeam, Parallels, Microsoft, Symantec, Autodesk, Solarwinds, Remote Desktop Manager, Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Software, and others.
Our company sells hardware from well-known brands such as HP, Barracuda, Cisco, Juniper, Datalogic, Honeywell, BK Precision, A10 Networks, Toten, AMP, Riverbed, MEMSIC, Global Specialties, MESA Imaging, TTi, and others.
We offer unrivaled cloud-based solutions such as Premium Web and DNS hosting, Microsoft Office 365, and Google Workspace.
We provide Web Vulnerability Testing Software and Security Products from vendors such as TrendMicro, Tenable, Kaspersky, Acunetix, Avast, Imperva, Rapid7, AppSecInc, DigiCert, Symantec, PortSwigger, Norton, and others.
Excelian Technologies provides enterprise solutions that are tailored to your specific needs. Management of supply chains, development of CRM strategies, deployment of CMS for the integration of enterprise-wide functions, collaborations, and unified messaging solutions are examples of such solutions.
We provide a comprehensive IT strategy that details how technology should be used to achieve your IT and business objectives. Our comprehensive plan outlines the various factors that should support, shape, and influence your company’s overall business strategy and investment. Furthermore, our strategy addresses all aspects of technology management, such as cost management, human capital management, hardware and software management, vendor management, and risk management.
Infrastructure, platforms, or software are all examples of our cloud services that are made online accessible to users. These services facilitate the flow of user data from front-end clients (such as users’ servers, tablets, desktop computers, laptops, or anything else on the users’ ends), through the internet, to the systems of the provider, and vice versa. We support the creation of applications that are native to the cloud and the adaptability of cloud computing. Customers only need a computer, an operating system, and an internet connection to use our cloud services.
We will work with you to update your software to a stable multi-cloud environment that is quick, dependable, and responsive. We will also help you automate and improve your present infrastructure. In order to deliver highly effective and adaptable applications both on-premises and in the cloud, we employ cutting-edge approaches like continuous management, containerization, DevSecOps, intelligent automation, and hybrid operating model.
Our cloud solutions for Azure, VMware, AWS, Oracle, and Google Cloud Platform let you offload the burden and cost of creating and maintaining a hybrid cloud infrastructure while concentrating on strategic priorities. Our consultants may conduct a feasibility assessment and provide you with technical guidance to help you realize your vision if you have an idea in mind or are considering utilizing IT technology in a novel and fascinating way but are unsure whether the notion is workable.
Through comprehensive IT evaluations and well-considered advice, Excelian infrastructure Hosting and Network Resources assist enterprises in overcoming obstacles. We improve IT infrastructures, lower average operating costs, and boost the effectiveness and volume of business for the company.
In conclusion, we offer:
Services for infrastructure (IaaS)
Service-based platforms (PaaS)
Services for software (SaaS)
Analytics for Big Data
Continuity of business
Business Intelligence (BI)
Businesses are more vulnerable to dangers than ever before in a world that is becoming more and more international. Organizations must constantly be on their toes to survive in the face of declining profit margins and heightened competition.
That’s where the importance of data comes in. Whether data is the new oil may still be up for debate. However, the expanding data analytics outsourcing market indicates that an increasing number of businesses are utilizing data analytics to achieve a competitive advantage.
Our Business Intelligence solutions combines business analytics, data mining, data visualization, data tools and infrastructure, and best practices to help organizations make more data-driven decisions.
More procedures and activities have been added to our system to help with performance improvement.
These procedures consist of:
- Data Mining: Using databases, statistics, and machine learning (ML) to uncover trends in large datasets.
- Reporting: Providing stakeholders with data analysis so they may reach conclusions and take action.
- Performance metrics and benchmarking: Monitoring performance versus goals by comparing current performance data to previous performance data, generally utilizing customized dashboards.
- Descriptive analytics: Investigating events through basic data analysis.
- Querying: The process of asking data specific questions and BI extracting the answers from the data sets.
- Statistical analysis: Using the findings from descriptive analytics, further analyzing the data to determine how and why a pattern occurred.
- Data visualization: Transforming data analysis into visual representations such as charts, graphs, and histograms in order to make data easier to consume.
- Visual analysis: Exploring data through visual storytelling to communicate insights on the fly and stay in the flow of analysis.
- Data preparation: Compiling multiple data sources, identifying the dimensions and measurements, and preparing it for data analysis.
Business Intelligence based on data insights can give you a significant competitive advantage. Utilize the full power of your data with our scalable cloud-based ETL (extract, transform, load) software.
Your network occasionally needs a little additional help to stay trouble-free, just like with vehicle, home, and facility maintenance. While you can undertake some preventative maintenance chores on your own to reduce network downtime, you might discover that you need to combine your efforts with those of the professionals to keep your operations running smoothly on a regular basis.
Networks that are regularly maintained experience fewer issues and need less time to debug than those that are not. Cleaning up your network on a regular basis will help you avoid operating with incorrect settings and running the danger of long-term harm to both software and hardware. This is when network maintenance enters the picture, and it is frequently carried out most efficiently using our comprehensive solution. We provide a variety of services, such as network monitoring tools, server upkeep, and IT storage upkeep.
Your IT investment will provide a greater return with the help of Excelian Network Maintenance Systems. We offer services related to proactive risk management, preemptive network planning, architecture, designs, and implementation, network performance, scalability, and cybersecurity, IT infrastructure compliance, Life Cycle Management, LAN and WAN management, and IT infrastructure compliance.
Software Applications Development
If you have an idea in mind or are considering using IT technology in a novel and intriguing way but are unsure whether the notion is workable, our consultants may conduct a feasibility assessment and offer technical guidance to help you realize your vision.
To our valued clients, we offer full-cycle development services.
A specific group of users, functions, or organizations are the focus of our bespoke custom development, which is the process of designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining software.
Custom software development strives to meet a specifically defined set of needs, in contrast to commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software. COTS targets a broad set of requirements, allowing it to be packaged and commercially marketed and distributed.
Here at Excelian, we offer:
- Software development for ERP.
- Creating software products.
- Quality Assurance and testing of software.
- Upgrades and migration of software.
Software UI and UX designs.
- Software creation on demand.
- Dedicated software teams.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial intelligence is causing a revolution right in front of our eyes! You might be surprised to learn that with the right AI-based solution, almost any business process can be automated or improved. Artificial intelligence applications have already helped 53 percent of executives increase productivity, and 61 percent of top managers plan to use AI software as a core strategic advantage. Exceliantech, one of the top AI solution development companies, can help you make your business more efficient.
We develop powerful intelligent solutions to harness the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning(ML), Streaming Data, and Normative and Predictive Analytics to make intelligent business decisions and drive profitable business outcomes for our clients.
Our AI solution is incorporated into a variety of different types of technology as cited below:
- Recognition: Leverage Azure Stream Analytics for processing real-time data streams.
- Opinion Mining: Identify and catalog a piece of text accordingto the tone converyed by it.
- Internet of Things (IoT): Identify patterns and anomalies in sensor data to avoid accidents and eliminate or reduce equipment downtime.
- Recommendation: Suggest products or services based on items such as past purchases, demographics, or search history.
- Prediction and Prescription: Use AI and ML to make predictions about future trends and prescribe actions.
- Fraud and Compliance Management: Predict and mitigate the risk of forgery, and reduce credit risks through screenings.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Mimic and integrate human actions within digital systems to optimize business processes.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP): Parse existing text data to identify patterns, risks, and new business opportunities.
Training & Capacity Building
At Exceliantech, we offer training and development initiatives that are tailored to the requirements of your organization and intended to enhance an individual’s or a group’s performance on the job. The majority of these programs focus on improving a worker’s knowledge and skill sets as well as inspiring more drive to improve work performance.
Successful companies are aware that developing current staff is more advantageous and economical than looking for fresh talent.
The advantages of employee development and training programs include:
1. Enhanced productivity: Employees who keep up with new methods and tools can boost their overall output.
2. Less micromanagement: Employees tend to require less supervision and operate more independently when they feel empowered to complete a task.
3. Greater job satisfaction and retention: Employees who receive quality training develop their self-confidence, which improves job happiness, lowers absenteeism, and increases overall employee retention.
4. Enhanced consistency: Well-planned training makes sure that tasks are carried out consistently, leading to tight quality control that end users can rely on.
5. Greater camaraderie: Education and training foster a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
6. Supported safety: Ongoing instruction and development make sure staff members have the information and abilities necessary to complete a task safely.
7. The capacity for cross-training: Consistent training builds a knowledgeable team where staff members may aid in cross-training or other assistance as required.
8. Increased innovation: Staff members who receive consistent training can assist in creating fresh ideas for programs and goods, which benefits the bottom line and long-term success of the business.
For more information on our programs, please visit our Training & Development page.
Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) & Procurement
Exceliantech ensures that your organization’s hardware, software systems, or valuable information are properly accounted for, deployed, maintained, upgraded, and disposed of. Simply put, we ensure that your organization’s valuable assets, both tangible and intangible, are tracked and used.
Physical computing equipment such as physical servers in data centers, desktop computers, mobile devices, laptops, keyboards, and printers are examples of hardware assets. On the other hand, software assets include applications for which licenses are typically issued per user or machine, as well as software systems and databases built with open-source resources. Cloud-based assets, such as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, are also considered as software assets.
Our solution’s primary goal is to ensure that IT resources are used efficiently and effectively. ITAM also aids in cost optimization by reducing the total number of assets in use and extending the life of those assets, thereby avoiding costly upgrades. Understanding the total cost of ownership and finding ways to optimize asset use are critical components of ITAM.
Every IT asset has a limited lifespan. ITAM is concerned with managing an asset’s lifecycle in order to maximize productivity. While each organization’s lifecycle stages may differ, our IT asset lifecycle generally includes the following stages:
- Planning: Entails making decisions about the assets required by an organization, their intended use, and how to obtain them. While planning for asset acquisition, we also consider competitive alternatives and conduct cost-benefit and TCO (total cost of ownership) analyses of all possible options.
- Procurement/Acquisition: Assets may be acquired by buying (including Software-as-a-Service), building, licensing or leasing.
- Deployment: Includes installation, integration with other tools, granting user access, and providing technical support.
- Maintenance: Once the assets have been deployed, we make provisions for routine maintenance, upgrades, and repairs in order to maximize their use and value. This will increase their lifespan, reduce costs, and reduce risks.
- Retirement: We also recommend asset retirement when depreciation sets in and maintenance is no longer feasible. That is, an IT asset reaches the end of its lifecycle when maintenance becomes more frequent and the organization devotes more resources to it than it did previously. We may also recommend to retire an asset if better alternatives are available in the market. Asset retirement entails the disposal of old assets, the updating of asset information, the termination of support and license agreements, and the planning of a transition to new assets.
Some of the key benefits of using our service are:
- Centralized asset database/inventory
- Optimized asset use
- Informed decision-making
- Software license compliance
Blockchain Technology Solutions
Our Blockchain Technology Solution stores data that makes it difficult or impossible to alter, hack, or manipulate the system. A blockchain is a type of distributed ledger that distributes and copies transactions among the network of computers involved.
The design of our solution maintains public transaction records, also known as the “block,” in a network of databases connected via peer-to-peer nodes called the “chain.” This type of storage is frequently referred to as a “digital ledger.”
Every transaction in this ledger is validated and protected against fraud by the owner’s digital signature, which also serves to authenticate the transaction. As a result, the data in the digital ledger is quite safe. The intriguing aspect is that everyone can view the data, but they cannot alter it.
Data and transaction recording is an essential component of business. It takes time, money, or both for the business when this information is handled internally or passed through a third party like brokers, bankers, or lawyers. Fortunately, Blockchain eliminates this drawn-out procedure and enables the transaction to move more quickly, saving both time and money.
Our system is capable of supporting a wide range of applications connected to numerous industries, including manufacturing, supply chain, and finance.
Big Data & Analytics - (Data Science)
At Exceliantech, we apply cutting-edge analytical approaches to analyze very large and diverse big data sets that include structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data from many sources and range in size from terabytes to zettabytes. With the aid of our solution, businesses are able to address issues that conventional methods and technologies were unable to address.
High volume, high velocity, and high variety are frequently found in big data. Due to the influence of artificial intelligence (AI), mobile devices, social media, and the Internet of Things, data sources are becoming more complicated than those for traditional data (IoT).
For instance, the different types of data are created by sensors, devices, video/audio, networks, log files, transactional apps, the web, and social media, most of which is done in real time and on a massive scale.
Our solutions can ultimately support more accurate and timely decision-making, future result modeling and prediction, and improved business intelligence.
Digital Payment Solutions
With no exchange of actual cash, our service offers easy digital or online payment options. It enables the transfer of value from one payment account to another in situations where both the payer and the payee use a digital device such as a mobile phone, computer, or credit, debit, or prepaid card.
A business or an individual could be the payer and payee. This means that in order for digital payments to be made, both the payer and the payee must have a bank account, an online banking method, a device from which to make the payment, and a medium of transmission.
Some of the benefitss we provide include:
- Elimination of cash management, which reduces the risk of theft and lowers the cost of security and storage.
- Digital payments are frequently faster transactions, resulting in shorter lines and an improved in-store experience for customers. Thus, customer convenience drives sales.
- There is a clear trail for easy accounting, which simplifies operations and tax compliance.
Internet of Everything (IoE)
We have developed the requisite knowledge and skill set to bring about new emerging technology possibilities to our clients.
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data, and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – turning information into actions that create
new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented economic opportunity for businesses, individuals and countries. Excelian Technologies is your gateway to Industry 4.0, the new age of industrial internet of things.
Microsoft Office & Dynamic 365
A Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is a cloud solution that incorporate a plethora of productivity and collaboration applications that enable business to create a one stop digital workspace and enable business to securely exchange business information and data from anywhere any time with any advice connected to the internet.
Major business and productivity apps included in Microsoft 365 includes
- Email system (Exchange Online)
- Microsoft Teams (for collaboration and team’s engagement).
- OneDrive online storage.
- SharePoint document management system, also for intranet and extranet portals.
- Office app (Word, Excel PowerPoint etc.) deployments, as well as over 20 other apps.
For example, with Microsoft 365 Business Premium plan you will
- Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
- Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook, Exchange, and Microsoft Teams.
- Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of cloud storage on OneDrive per user.
- Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated phishing and ransomware protection.
- Control access to sensitive information using encryption to help keep data from being accidentally shared.
- Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS devices safe and up to date.
- Compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10 Pro and Windows 365.
Excelian products & services package includes
- Migrating existing email system (if any) to office 365
- Deploying productivity apps (Word, Excel PowerPoint etc. on users’ desktops in combination of online versions
- Configuration of Outlook email clients for users
- Setup of video conference and collaboration room with Microsoft Teams
- Setup of and configuration of OneDrive storage for users
- Setup SharePoint document management for central online storage
- Configure identity management/multifactor authentication/user self service
- Setup Cloud PBX / Phone system /Intercom
- Deploy windows 10/11 for users
- Setup Azure Virtual Desktop
- Setup Information protection, message encryption, rights management, data loss prevention
B: Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a product line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) used mainly for business process automation. With 12 intelligent business applications that cut across supply chain management, finance and operations, human resources, Project Service Automation, Field Service, customer service etc., and offered as all-in-one business management solution or customizable with business requirements. It contains business-ready mobile apps for each organizational department.
Excelian product & service solution package includes
- ERP solution for SMBs with Dynamic 365 Business Central
- ERP solution for medium and large enterprises with Dynamic 365 Finance & Operations
- CRM solution with dynamic 365 customer service